(1) We offer morning class and whole-day class for each grade. You are welcomed to call us or visit us in person during office hours for application information.
(2) Office Hours:
(3) Please bring along the following documents:
(4) 2021-2022 Tuition Fee:
(1)Interview Day for New Students: 1st to 5th November, 2022(Monday to Saturday)
Notes: Please arrive 5 minutes earlier than the scheduled starting time for the interview. The applicant can be accompanied by one parent during the interview.
(2) Admission results: The results will be sent through the stamped self-addressed envelope before 16th December, 2022.
(5) Interview Arrangements :
A parent is invited face-to-face with the child for an interview.
(6) NCS Interview Arrangements :
Non-Chinese Speaking Parents and children are most welcome to bring relatives or
friends who can understand Cantonese for the interview. If interpretation /translation
service is required, please contact us 2178 4037 or e-mail to [email protected] , Miss Tang.
(1) Registration: Successful candidates should submit the education voucher and the enrollment deposits from 5th to 7th of January 2023 (Centralized Registration Dates).
(2) Parents must complete the registration procedures from 6th to 8th January 2023, and submit the original of the “2023/24 Registration Certificate/Enrollment Permit” and pay the registration fee (Registration fee for morning class is HK$970 / Registration fee for whole-day class is HK$1570).
(3) If there are vacancies after registration date, we will call the candidates on waiting list by phone. Parents are requested to complete the registration procedures on the specified date and submit the original “2023/24 Registration Certificate/Admission Permit” and pay the registration fee (Registration fee for morning class is HK$970 / Registration fee for whole-day class is HK$1570).
(4) If parents decide to transfer to other school after registration, please notify the school in letter. We will return the relevant registration certificate/admission permit as soon as possible, however the registration fee will not be refunded. After the registration documents are once returned, the school will no longer reserve a place for the child.
**The application form for the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” can be obtained from our school in person, or can be downloaded from the Education Bureau website, www.edb.gov.hk/K1-admission_tc .
Should you have any enquiries, please contact on 2178 4037.